Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans
800 Iberville Street
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 70112
Tel: +1 504 586 0800
Fax: +1 504 586 1987
New Orleans Hotels
Laissez le bon temps rouler (Let the good times roll) at the fully restored and completely renovated Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans. Renowned as one of the landmark hotels of the French Quarter, our luxury accommodation is located adjacent to famed Bourbon Street within walking distance of this grand city’s most popular attractions.
Here are some of the features you’ll enjoy about the Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans:
- 254 smoke-free guestrooms with expansive 12-foot ceilings and views of the historic French Quarter, Bourbon Street or our beautifully landscaped courtyards
- 10,660 square feet of flexible and elegant function space on the hotel's first floor; perfect for hosting productive meetings, romantic weddings or spectacular events
- Within walking distance of popular attractions including Bourbon Street, Audubon Zoo and Aquarium, jazz clubs, Jackson Square, House of Blues, fine art and gallery shopping on Royal Street, Riverwalk, the French Market, New Orleans Superdome and more
- Outdoor pooland poolside bar with flat screen TVs and complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Enjoy the flavors of New Orleans at our inviting restaurantsincluding Powdered Sugar, Red Fish Grill and Hard Rock Café
- Get into the local spirit – literally – at Batch, our hip artisan whiskey bar featuring a selection of fine bourbons in barrels and flask service, handcrafted cocktails, local spirits, and a select menu of regional offerings
- Complimentary wireless Internet in Powdered Sugar Restaurant, Batch Lounge and the lobby
Enjoy a historic setting, modern amenities and the gracious service “The Big Easy” is renowned for when you choose Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans. Make your reservations today.